Just For Now: Virtual Use of the Oaklander Model in a Time of Crisis
Trainings 930am to 11:30am PST on these dates: January 9,2022, February 6, 2022, April 3 2022, June 5 2022
CEU’s and Oaklander Foundation International Certification credits available
Just For Now: Virtual Use of the Oaklander Model in a Time of Crisis immediately suggests a way to frame therapy during this time. It reminds therapists and families that we should now embrace crisis-oriented goals and interventions that strengthen children’s sense of self and resilience, and that we should postpone any deeper work to help them respond to the immediate situation- the most relevant and ambitious task we have.
In these sessions, presenters from across the world will present on best practices for the implementation of the Oaklander Model in the current time of crisis, as well as their clinical experiences of working with children and adolescents during this time.
Steps to Participate:
- If you have not already paid and want to receive CEU and/or certification credits, please use the PayPal button at the bottom of this page.
- Fill in your information on the form below; please do so by Thursday before the session.
- You will receive an email with payment confirmation for your records and an invitation to the Zoom call(s).
- Attend the Zoom call. We are required to take attendance for CEUs, and will do so 10-15 minutes into the call.
- You will receive links to the post-event test and evaluation following the Zoom call.
- Complete the test and evaluation.
- You will receive an electronic certificate confirming your CEU and/or certification credit.
Note that we can only issue CEU credits to California residents. If you live outside California, you can still attend the call for certification credit. If you have a financial hardship, please explain in the comments section and we will work with you.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Camille Jarmie Harris by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.